MAXIMIZE YOUR EDGEUNLOCK YOUR PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL
Talent is overrated. True excellence lies in the details—from the moment you wake, there is no detail too small in the never-ending pursuit of greatness.
Modus Nutrition: engineered for athletes that demand the best.
OPTIMIZED FOR MAXIMUM MUSCLE GROWTH, REPAIR & RETENTION
By using a combination of fast and slow-absorbing proteins in the ideal ratio, Modus has hacked absorption and been optimized for maximum muscle growth, repair, and retention, delivering 30 grams of protein per serving.
POWERED BY ANTIOXIDANT-RICH SUPERFOODS
Modus has the highest antioxidant density on the market. Antioxidants occur naturally in our superfood ingredients, which soak up free radicals and reduce inflammation in the body, leading to stronger, more effective recovery and repair.
“We use Modus as a competitive advantage: we knew that if we changed all the inflammatory markers on what our athletes were consuming, that their performance levels would go up, especially over the long term.”
Dr. Keith Pyne, Sports Rehab & Chair of Medicine for Washington Nationals
“Power On/Power Off is a next generation product that is ahead of its time in an era heading towards specialty supplements in a growing health conscious generation, and something I can feel good about with no unnatural side effects.”
- Jayson Werth, Outfielder for Washington Nationals
Image Credit: Keith Ellison
Taking care of your nutrition so you can focus on your sport.
- Muscle Growth Contains proteins that are fast and slow absorbing for optimal intake.
- Performance Fosters faster muscle twitch response and increases blood flow and oxygenation to your muscles.
- Recovery Reduces exercise-induced muscle damage.
- Injury Prevention Limits inflammation and resultant harm by introducing antioxidants.
The first plant-based protein that competes with whey and casein.
*Pending NSF for Sport Certification
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.